From: VanguardLH on
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] wrote:

> "VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
>> Whisperss wrote:
>
>> And are we to guess if you are using POP or Deltasync to access your Hotmail
>> account?
>
> There's no need to guess. Just point them to the correct article at
> windowslivehelp.com and let him decide for himself.

Not germane. *We* are the respondents here even if we provide an article to
them. You would also have to GUESS that the article was germane to their
problem. Sorry, but you will NOT get away from guessing at the cause of
their problem and guessing that someone else's article might apply.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Sorry, but you will NOT get away from guessing at the cause of
> their problem and guessing that someone else's article might apply.

I did not need to guess. What's your excuse?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] wrote:

> "VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
>
>> Sorry, but you will NOT get away from guessing at the cause of
>> their problem and guessing that someone else's article might apply.
>
> I did not need to guess. What's your excuse?

Okay Brian. You're the man, you did good, you can't do wrong, and you never
guess (but just point somewhere that *might* be a valid solution and, if
not, it ain't your fault). Purr purr purr.