From: Alison on
Hi - I have Windows XP running, and use Outlook as my email. I had previously
entered a recurring weekly appointment but now want to delete it. When I
click on the appointment to delete it, nothing happens - no delete. When I
try and open the appointment now Outlook says "object not found".

I followed some threads and tried running "outlook/cleanreminders" per one
of the suggestions - and got the message "Windows cannot find
'outlook/cleanreminders'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try
again." Well I did type the name correctly, and did try again, but got the
same "windows cannot find..." message.

Any suggestions of what to do next?
Thanks
Alison
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Alison" <Alison(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I followed some threads and tried running "outlook/cleanreminders" per one
> of the suggestions - and got the message "Windows cannot find
> 'outlook/cleanreminders'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then
> try
> again." Well I did type the name correctly, and did try again, but got the
> same "windows cannot find..." message.

Your mistake is that you did not include a space between "outlook" and
"/cleanreminders". Use

outlook.exe /cleanreminders
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]