From: Bryan f Bryan on
I had Outlook 2002....had to wipe computer clean, so downloaded free trial of
outlook 2007...trial is about up so installed 2002 again. Now it says cannot
find default files...go into control pannel, mail, data files and nothing is
listed...click on add and then I see my outlook folder...click on it and an
error message...windows host process (rundll32) has stopped
working....suggestions? If I bought the 2007 version and downloaded it woul I
have the same problem??? I have already uninstalled the trial version of 07