From: Help Needed Please Help Needed on
Hi, for the last 3 days i have had no incoming email from 3 email accounts, i
can however send out emails. i have been in touch wiht my domain host and
they have checked all my settings and say they are correct and said i must
contact Outlook. i keep getting this message saying " unable to connect to
incoming (POP3) email server. All help gratefully received

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Help Needed Please" <Help Needed Please(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1A66F62C-BD3B-454D-9DA2-5856F111879B(a)microsoft.com...

> Hi, for the last 3 days i have had no incoming email from 3 email accounts,
> can however send out emails. i have been in touch wiht my domain host and
> they have checked all my settings and say they are correct and said i must
> contact Outlook. i keep getting this message saying " unable to connect to
> incoming (POP3) email server. All help gratefully received

Post your mail server provider and what server/port settings they require.
Check your firewall to see if it's blocking.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
Help Needed Please wrote:

> Hi, for the last 3 days i have had no incoming email from 3 email accounts, i
> can however send out emails. i have been in touch wiht my domain host and
> they have checked all my settings and say they are correct and said i must
> contact Outlook. i keep getting this message saying " unable to connect to
> incoming (POP3) email server. All help gratefully received

Disable the e-mail scanner in your anti-virus program and retest.