From: Brentwood Boy on
To Swinem: I had exactly the same problem a week ago-very annoying. In this
forum I discovered my others the same and a response to the problem by Leonid
Knyshov of Crash Proof Solutions. I found his contact info at his web site
www.crashproofsolutions.com and exchanged a few e-mails about the problem. I
was impressed with his comments and guidance so I had him access my system
remotely to deal with the problem. I watch as he worked and there is no way I
could have done this myself. There is a charge but very reasonable. I would
recommend Leonid and his company to anyone.