From: BrianMultiLanguage on
As I keep saying, the network is not the issue. A gig networkwith Cisco
equipment(that is working fine) is main stream and it did not receive any
patches from MS.
Thank you

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] on
BrianMultiLanguage wrote:
> As I keep saying, the network is not the issue. A gig networkwith
> Cisco equipment(that is working fine) is main stream and it did not
> receive any patches from MS.
> Thank you

Ok, then your server still might be busy, or whatever. I don't have any
means to do network sniffing/testing on your LAN.I stand by my "use cached
mode" statement, especially if you are receiving messages such as you are.
Not sure what else I can tell you. I don't see the downside to cached mode
if you have the option.

From: Dan T on
Hello Brian, I have the same problem (Outlook is trying.....) and tried
cache mode as a test on a few PC's, did not help at all. I am with you, my
LAN will copy and
move files fine, just Outlook to Exchange, posts are all over on this and
the answer is always company line, "Use cached mode" Dan T.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Next: Remove Sync Issues Folder