From: brian on
I can attach anything to my email and it leaves my out box etc as normal but
when it is received by the receipiant there is no attachment. I am using
Windows 7 Outlook 07

From: Gordon on

"brian(a)emailbox" <brian(a)emailbox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can attach anything to my email and it leaves my out box etc as normal
> but
> when it is received by the receipiant there is no attachment. I am using
> Windows 7 Outlook 07

And are your recipients using Outlook or some other email client? Outlook
uses Rich Text email format by default and only Outlook can decode it. If
your recipients are NOT using Outlook then you need to change the mail
format in Tools-Options-Mail Format.