From: SUSIE on
How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to
me of every email I send out?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"SUSIE" <SUSIE(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to
> me of every email I send out?

State your Outlook version and account type, please.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
SUSIE wrote:

> How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to
> me of every email I send out?

You get the copy in your Inbox or in your Sent Items folder? If an e-mail
is sent successfully, it moves out of the Outbox folder and into the Sent
Items folder.

Did you install an auto-Bcc add-on so that you are automatically including
yourself every time you send an e-mail?

Are you using distribution lists to send to multiple recipients? If so, did
you check if you are included in that list?

Are you using Gmail as your e-mail provider for outbound e-mails? Who is
your e-mail provider?