From: terry on
When opening Outlook the Outlook screen flashes then closes and I get the
following message. "Can not open Microsoft Office Outlook. Can not open the
Outlook Window." The only option given at this point is to close the message
box. I have tried uninstalling Office Professional/2007 and reinstalling. I
am running Windows 7 64 bit. Everything worked fine for two months until
today. I have installed all updates to Windows. I run Norton Internet
Security with anti virus and anti spyware. I have run Spybot Search and
Destroy. The task manager shows no info of Outlook running. Rebooting does
not change the problem.