From: knee2n0 on
I have 533 updates stored on my computer now how can i get rid of them if
they are no longer used now I guess when you get updates it dont take out the
earlier one's they should so you dont use your intire compter memory to
updates ...how dose this work or what do i have to do to know which ones are
no longer needed.
From: Ǝиçεl on
How to reclaim disk space on a Windows XP-based computer that has a hard disk
capacity of 4 GB or less

See if this help, in an attempt to reclaim some space

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956324>

<http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spack.htm>

<http://www.pagestart.com/ntuninstall.html>
-=-