From: greymausg on
Based on advice that it would work `mostly', I bought a HP P1006 printer
Has anyone ever got them to work on Slack, and how?

--
greymaus
..
From: Sylvain Robitaille on
greymausg(a)mail.com wrote:

> ... I bought a HP P1006 printer Has anyone ever got them to work on
> Slack, and how?

I've not used it myself (nor do I have the same printer), but I suspect
that /usr/bin/hp-setup (run as root) will likely help.

Sylvain Robitaille syl(a)encs.concordia.ca

Systems analyst / AITS Concordia University
Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science Montreal, Quebec, Canada
From: greymausg on
On 2010-04-29, Sylvain Robitaille <syl(a)alcor.concordia.ca> wrote:
> greymausg(a)mail.com wrote:
>
>> ... I bought a HP P1006 printer Has anyone ever got them to work on
>> Slack, and how?
>
> I've not used it myself (nor do I have the same printer), but I suspect
> that /usr/bin/hp-setup (run as root) will likely help.

Ta.

--
greymaus
..