From: valerio on
Hi all,
I have developed an explorer bar in vc++, but now I want create package
installation for this. How can I do it? I use visual studio 2008. If I try to
add a simple installation project to my project when I install it don't add
tu explorer browser. Seem that don't read my rgs file. Is that anyone that
can help me?
Thanks for any help,

From: David Lowndes on
> I have developed an explorer bar in vc++, but now I want create package
>installation for this. How can I do it? I use visual studio 2008. If I try to
>add a simple installation project to my project when I install it don't add
>tu explorer browser. Seem that don't read my rgs file.

I think you'll have to add the registry settings to the deployment
project so that the installer can do the registry changes.

Dave