From: inungh on
I have a query which has a parent and child link tables and would like
to have all the records in the parent even no child for this parent.

It seems MS Access gives the link only the parent has child.
I try to use outer join, but MS Access gives me it contains ambiguous
outer joins.

Any information is great appreciated,
From: KARL DEWEY on
Use a left join --
FROM Parent LEFT JOIN Child ON Parent.PrimayKeyField = Child.ForeignKeyField

--
Build a little, test a little.