From: moongeegee on
I am very new in ADA and trying to solve some issues on ADA. The codes
are not
written by me. Please help.
I have a procedure has 4 pass in parameters as below. myInter.Init has
only two parameters.
Does it mean myInter call other procedure Init, not the one below?

procedure Init
(init_file : in string;
sname : in string;
sate : in integer;
cstate : in CState_type) is

begin

myInter.Init
(SFile, tName);

end;
From: mockturtle on
On May 11, 7:20 pm, moongeegee <jenny.kh...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I am very new in ADA

welcome aboard!

> and trying to solve some issues on ADA. The codes are not
> written by me. Please help.
> I have a procedure has 4 pass in parameters as below. myInter.Init has
> only two parameters.
> Does it mean myInter call other procedure Init, not the one below?

Yes, if this is an actual code excerpt, the procedure Init does not
call recursively itself. From your example it is not clear if myInter
is a package or a tagged record, but the difference in the number of
parameter suffices to grant that the called Init is another Init.

Oh, by the way... It is "Ada" and not "ADA", it is not an acronym, but
a name :-)