From: thisisme on
I have got a number of data plots that I want to analyse. I want to read off the peak data point and save it in an array and come up with a another plot where there peak points will be plotted against different set of data. So I need help to read off the peak data point on each plot and save it in another data file in the form of array.
From: ImageAnalyst on
On Mar 26, 5:53 am, "thisisme " <s.mukher...(a)sussex.ac.uk> wrote:
> I have got a number of data plots that I want to analyse. I want to read off  the peak data point and save it in an array and come up with a another plot where there peak points will be plotted against different set of data. So I need help to read off the peak data point on each plot and save it in another data file in the form of array.

How about using the max() function plus the save() or fprintf()
function?
Or, for multiple peaks, the findpeaks() function in the Signal
Processing Toolbox, or any number of similar functions in the File
Exchange?