From: Robin Holt on
Mike, if you can not find one, let me know. I would try the benchmarkers.
IIRC, they may have those already ready to go.

Tejun, I have an SGI Prism at home that is normally powered off.
I could power that up, get you set up to access it, and let you lose.
There are basic commands for using the L2 to power on and off and to
reset. I think it is currently set up with some bad dimms so I would
need to remove those before this evolution.

I wouldn't mind helping with the patches, but I have no time right
now.

Thanks,
Robin

From: Robin Holt on
Of course, you could ignore this from 7 months ago if you like. I had
resorted my lkml mailbox and then got myself confused. The offer does
stand if you still need access.

Thanks,
Robin

From: Tejun Heo on
Hello,

On 04/20/2010 05:05 PM, Robin Holt wrote:
> Of course, you could ignore this from 7 months ago if you like. I had
> resorted my lkml mailbox and then got myself confused. The offer does
> stand if you still need access.

Heh, yeah, I found a couple itanium machines in suse machine room.
Thanks anyway.

--
tejun

Pages: 1