From: samuel on
ogg compile fine bit I compiled it qith mingw, I have installed the
vc9 after for php compilation.
In fact it's my first compilation of a c application on window so I'm
a little bit lost.
With vc9 the command .\command is unknow. To compile libogg and
libvorbis with I've only to do .\configure and mingw-make it seems
different for vc9, am I wrong ?

From: Pierre Joye on
the libraries can be compiled easily using VC9, please do it (and
avoid some pains later). See the win32 directory in the zip archive,
use the 2008 version.