From: samuel on
Hello,
I was trying to install Ogg/vorbis pecl extension in wamp, but it seems to
be impossible.
So npw I'm trying to compile PHP on my PC forwarding
http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild
but at 14th step I have an wire error : Erreur en entr=C3=A9e: Il n'y a pas=
de
moteur de script pour l'extension de fichier ".js".
in english that make some thing like : Input error: there's no script motor
for ".js" file extension
I think I have installed all I need, cscript command is found so I don't
hunderstand where is the problem, if you have an idea you realy are welcome=
..

p.s.: It 's my first mail on this miling-list, maybe I should ask
php-installation mailing-list ?
From: Tomasz Krawczyk on
samuel pisze:
> Hello,
> I was trying to install Ogg/vorbis pecl extension in wamp, but it seems to
> be impossible.
> So npw I'm trying to compile PHP on my PC forwarding
> http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild
> but at 14th step I have an wire error : Erreur en entr=C3=A9e: Il n'y a pas=
> de
> moteur de script pour l'extension de fichier ".js".
> in english that make some thing like : Input error: there's no script motor
> for ".js" file extension
> I think I have installed all I need, cscript command is found so I don't
> hunderstand where is the problem, if you have an idea you realy are welcome=
> .
>
> p.s.: It 's my first mail on this miling-list, maybe I should ask
> php-installation mailing-list ?

Hi samuel

It may be a problem with Windows Scripting Host. I had similar problem
with it. Try to install it or reinstall if you have WSH installed. In my
case (Win XP) I had to apply some patch for .js to my registry. I found
that patch somewhere in the Internet. Try to find that patch for WSH nad
JavaScript.

regards
Tomek
From: samuel on
Hello,
What patch do you speak about ?
From: Tomasz Krawczyk on
samuel pisze:
> Hello,
> What patch do you speak about ?

I found file xp_js_fix.reg. This was for WSH problem with JS. After I
applied it to my registry I could compile PHP. There was also patch for
vista.

--
pozdrawiam
Tomek
From: samuel on
ok thank you that 's work,
now , two step later, It's

configure --disable-all --enable-cli --enable-$remains

What 's $remains please ?