From: David Wells on
When using Picasa 3 when I go to the help menus it opens up MS
Explorer and wants me to sign in. I tried uninstall and then down
loaded and reinstall the latest version. No help still get this MS
Explorer oepn and wants me to sign in can anyone help

From: Ret. on
David Wells wrote:
> When using Picasa 3 when I go to the help menus it opens up MS
> Explorer and wants me to sign in. I tried uninstall and then down
> loaded and reinstall the latest version. No help still get this MS
> Explorer oepn and wants me to sign in can anyone help

Picasa's 'help' is on-line and will open your browser when you click on
'help'. Not sure what you mean by 'signing in' - my IE8 just opens to a
Google page with Picasa help files on.

Kev