From: io_x on
[comp.lang.c,comp.programming]
"Gordon Burditt" ha scritto nel messaggio
> >Sh.....t!
>>
>>That dammed server is down AGAIN!
>
> One of the important things to look for in a server is that it is
> non-dammed. It's a big probem if it's dammed, whether it's Grand
> Coolee Dammed or only Beaver Dammed. If your provider is only
> offering dammed servers, look elsewhere. The same applies to cursed
> servers and servers located in Hell.
>
> Dammed servers start the undefined behavior before your C program
> even starts, if it starts.

server client tcp/ip
what is better from (1) and (2)? and why?

1) client connect to server and send operation
server send result operation to client and close the connection

2) client connect to server and send operation
server send result operation
when client has end, client end the connection

i say it is (1) because seems to me in the server
one thread can get the
connections and save them in a queue
and one thread can answer them;
is better