From: elturco on
Hi
Some time ago somebody gave me a piece of code to plot the name of
vectors stored in a specific directory,
What I´m looking for is to plot all the points I have in the list
including those that are outside the screen and use the keyboard
arrows to move the points.
I´m using an HP48

This is what I have:

ERASE { # 0o # 0o }
PVIEW VARS LIST 1
SWAP HOME PLIST
VARS LIST 1 SWAP
HOME
START PICT SWAP
DUP PLIST RCL SWAP
DROP "." 1 HOME
GROB
IFERR GOR
THEN 3 DROPN
END
NEXT
START PICT SWAP
DUP PLIST RCL
(.3,.2) + SWAP "" +
1 HOME GROB
IFERR GOR
THEN 3 DROPN
END
NEXT 7 FREEZE

If the point is outside the screen the code just erases it and looks
for the next point

GROB
IFERR GOR
THEN 3 DROPN
END
NEXT

Please let me know if there is a solution.
Thanks
From: Han on
Rather than use:

"." 1 GROB GOR

might I suggest:

PIXON

Also, you can make a larger PICT environment with the PDIM command.

From: elturco on
On Feb 16, 3:12 am, Han <handuongs...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Rather than use:
>
> "." 1 GROB GOR
>
> might I suggest:
>
> PIXON
>
> Also, you can make a larger PICT environment with the PDIM command.
>
> On Feb 15, 6:06 am, elturco <anuara...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > Some time ago somebody gave me a piece of code to plot the name of
> > vectors stored in a specific directory,
> > What I´m looking for is to plot all the points I have in the list
> > including those that are outside the screen and use the keyboard
> > arrows to move the points.
> > I´m using an HP48
>
> > This is what I have:
>
> > ERASE { # 0o # 0o }
> > PVIEW VARS LIST  1
> > SWAP HOME PLIST
> > VARS LIST  1 SWAP
> > HOME
> >   START PICT SWAP
> > DUP PLIST RCL SWAP
> > DROP "." 1 HOME
> >  GROB
> >     IFERR GOR
> >     THEN 3 DROPN
> >     END
> >   NEXT
> >   START PICT SWAP
> > DUP PLIST RCL
> > (.3,.2) + SWAP "" +
> > 1 HOME  GROB
> >     IFERR GOR
> >     THEN 3 DROPN
> >     END
> >   NEXT 7 FREEZE
>
> > If the point is outside the screen the code just erases it and looks
> > for the next point
>
> >  GROB
> >     IFERR GOR
> >     THEN 3 DROPN
> >     END
> >   NEXT
>
> > Please let me know if there is a solution.
> > Thanks

Thanks Han it works much better than before.