From: Norm on
Thanks Jim
This is what I needed but I am having a problem connect the date to a cell
that will work with the VLOOKUP attached
Can this date be tied to the cell?

You can try the Microsoft Date and Time Picker control.

Add the Control Toolbox menu to your toolbars. Select the last button that
looks like a hammer and wrench. Select the Microsoft Date and Time Picker
Control. Add that to your sheet.

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Norm" wrote:

> Is there a pop up calender that can be embedded when sharing or emailing
> worksheets?
> Thanks
Was this post helpful to you?

From: Jim Thomlinson on
Put the workbook in design mode by clicking on the design button on the
control toolbox (first icon that looks like a triangle, pencil and ruler)

Right click on the Date Picker and select Properties

Add a cell reference to the Linked Cell property.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Norm" wrote:

> Thanks Jim
> This is what I needed but I am having a problem connect the date to a cell
> that will work with the VLOOKUP attached
> Can this date be tied to the cell?
>

> You can try the Microsoft Date and Time Picker control.
>
> Add the Control Toolbox menu to your toolbars. Select the last button that
> looks like a hammer and wrench. Select the Microsoft Date and Time Picker
> Control. Add that to your sheet.
>

> --
> HTH...
>
> Jim Thomlinson
>

> "Norm" wrote:
>
> > Is there a pop up calender that can be embedded when sharing or emailing
> > worksheets?
> > Thanks
> Was this post helpful to you?

Pages: 1