From: Gernot Frisch on
Hi,

Is there any way to get a HANDLE to a new spawned process as the CRT _open()
works for console programs?

My requirement is _one_ handle for reading and writing.

Thank you.

--
------------------------------------
Gernot Frisch

From: Kerem Gümrükcü on
Hi Gernot,

use CreateToolhelp32Snapshot(...) or use EnumProcesses(...)
to get a list of process id's and the use OpenProcess(...), then
you have your handle!

If you use CreateProcess(...), then you can use the OUT parameter to
a PROCESS_INFORMATION structure to get the PID and handle.

Regards

Kerem

--
Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue