From: Victor on
http://ivasoft.com/selectivesendername2007.shtml

RichT wrote:

Looks like this actually called displayNamePrintable in AD but still not sure
14-Apr-08

Looks like this actually called displayNamePrintable in AD but still not
sure how to use it in place of the Display Name.

On Friday, April 11, 2008 2:04 PM
RichT wrote:

Any way to use Simple Display Name for outgoing mail in Exchange 2007?
I found the registry hack for Exchange 2003 that allows the simple display
name to be used in place of the display name, (which does not work for 2007)
but cannot find how to do this in Exchange 2007.

What I would like to do is have the email appear to be from , example Dr.
John P. Smith without changing the name in the Global Address Book which
would read simply John Smith.

I have searched low and high on the net without success.

On Monday, April 14, 2008 12:05 PM
RichT wrote:

Looks like this actually called displayNamePrintable in AD but still not sure
Looks like this actually called displayNamePrintable in AD but still not
sure how to use it in place of the Display Name.

Entity Framework 4.0 POCO-First development and POCO Template
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/488279c4-214b-47ef-b152-955f3795ee13/entity-framework-40-poco.aspx