From: Sebi on
hello, i have office 2007 professional installed on a fresh installed windows
7 professional x86. i have sp2 for office 2007 and all windows updates
installed.

but when i try to insert a picture in powerpoint it hungs up everytime.

any ideas?

regards,

sebastian
From: John Wilson on
Do you have a local default printer driver. (Yep I know that sounds crazy
but it matters)

See http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00850.htm

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4853 (20100210) __________

http://www.eset.com