From: David H. Lipman on
From: "siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov>

| No flags here using NOD32 and MVPS HOSTS.
| F/P perhaps, report it to Avira unless others are seeing this and I am not.

Like I noted, I am looking into this.

AntiVir isn't alone.

McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.52010.03.25 Heuristic.Script.Infected.WebPage

--
Dave

From: siljaline on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> Like I noted, I am looking into this.
>
> AntiVir isn't alone.
>
> McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.52010.03.25 Heuristic.Script.Infected.WebPage

Their may be no point as the errant malware injecting rotated ad has likely been removed.

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Buffalo on

siljaline wrote:
> David H. Lipman wrote:
>> Like I noted, I am looking into this.
>>
>> AntiVir isn't alone.
>>
>> McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.52010.03.25
>> Heuristic.Script.Infected.WebPage
>
> Their may be no point as the errant malware injecting rotated ad has
> likely been removed.
>
> Silj

It was there several days ago and it was there a couple of hours ago and it
is there now, I just checked.
Buffalo

From: siljaline on
Buffalo wrote:
> It was there several days ago and it was there a couple of hours ago and it
> is there now, I just checked.

Can you point to the URL of the offending ad, Buffalo ?

Obfuscate it, obviously, as in, hXXp://www.google.ca

From: Buffalo on

siljaline wrote:
> Buffalo wrote:
>> It was there several days ago and it was there a couple of hours ago
>> and it is there now, I just checked.
>
> Can you point to the URL of the offending ad, Buffalo ?
>
> Obfuscate it, obviously, as in, hXXp://www.google.ca
>
> Silj

hXXp://electronics.pricegrabber.com/televisions/c/19/st=category/ was there
just now.

hXXp://flowers-gifts.pricegrabber.com/st=category/
was just there when I
clicked on Flowers and Gifts.
Buffalo