From: siljaline on
Buffalo wrote:
> hXXp://electronics.pricegrabber.com/televisions/c/19/st=category/ was there
> just now.
>
> hXXp://flowers-gifts.pricegrabber.com/st=category/
> was just there when I
> clicked on Flowers and Gifts.

None of those ads flag on my end, let's see what Dave comes back with.
Good chance to ads have been rotated out, as these huge sites change the way
ads load and behave by the minute.

Good luck !

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov>

| Buffalo wrote:
>> It was there several days ago and it was there a couple of hours ago and it
>> is there now, I just checked.

| Can you point to the URL of the offending ad, Buffalo ?

| Obfuscate it, obviously, as in, hXXp://www.google.ca

| Silj

Randy:

It is still ther, on THEIR page.

From INDEX.HTML I grabbed via WGET

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/70dbfc98603d886ead5c286e11cc693557996d5babe606d8392427d119e6c246-1269558237

--
Dave

From: Buffalo on

siljaline wrote:
> Buffalo wrote:
>> hXXp://electronics.pricegrabber.com/televisions/c/19/st=category/
>> was there just now.
>>
>> hXXp://flowers-gifts.pricegrabber.com/st=category/
>> was just there when I
>> clicked on Flowers and Gifts.
>
> None of those ads flag on my end, let's see what Dave comes back with.
> Good chance to ads have been rotated out, as these huge sites change
> the way ads load and behave by the minute.
>
> Good luck !
>
> Silj

Are you using free Avira 9 when viewing those links?
Almost everytime I click on them it gets caught by Avira.
Buffalo
PS: Though, one time when I clicked on it, it was clean.
Tey doing it several times.

From: Buffalo on

siljaline wrote:
> Buffalo wrote:
>> hXXp://electronics.pricegrabber.com/televisions/c/19/st=category/
>> was there just now.
>>
>> hXXp://flowers-gifts.pricegrabber.com/st=category/
>> was just there when I
>> clicked on Flowers and Gifts.
>
> None of those ads flag on my end, let's see what Dave comes back with.
> Good chance to ads have been rotated out, as these huge sites change
> the way ads load and behave by the minute.
>
> Good luck !
>
> Silj

Well, it may well be rotating as sometimes I don't get alerted.
Good catch.
Buffalo

From: siljaline on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> It is still ther, on THEIR page.
>
> From INDEX.HTML I grabbed via WGET
>
> http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/70dbfc98603d886ead5c286e11cc693557996d5babe606d8392427d119e6c246-1269558237

Noted, the agnitum .ru .fr. .co.uk index pages were triggering AV heuristics a while ago.

I'm done here.