From: Art on
I have a course development spreadsheet with several courses. I would like to
print a report that lists the courses that are new to development (in the
sheet "Development" in Column I, which means a course developer was hired to
develop the course for spring 2010) but is also pinpointed for being offered
through registration (the "Courses" sheet Column N).

I want the report to list the courses with "SP2010" in Column I on the
"Development" sheet and "YES" in Column N of the "Courses" sheet. There is
over 350 courses in the spreadsheet, and the report would list maybe 10 to
15.

I have never printed "reports" in Excel 2007, so I am no sure if it's even
possible to "query" a spreadsheet (even across sheets in a single
spreadsheet)...and how to create the report.

Furthermore, I would love to create the report as a template per se, so all
I would have to do each quarter is change the columns to check.

Finally, is there a way to take the results of the "query" and copy and
paste them into a new sheet, which would make it easier to update my
Development sheet, rather than copying/pasting the courses from my main
Courses sheet.

Thank you so much!!!