From: Trevor on
I have made a quoting program in excel 07 that has 5 different worksheets
involved in it. I would like to send it as an e-mail attachment every time
as a .pdf. I see the option for "send e-mail as .pdf attachment" but I can't
figure out how to only send the worksheet that I want to send (just 1 of the
5 worksheets needs to get sent).
From: Don Guillett on
If all else fails>save the worksheet as a copy to a NEW workbook and send
that. Do by macro if desired.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel