From: BillE on
Hi,

I need to print a series of reports programmatically from a windows forms
application using vb.net 2008.

I attempted the walthrough "Printing a Local Report without Preview"
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms252091.aspx) but was
unsuccessful.

I get the error: "A generic error occurred in GDI+."

I added a call to the Print procedure to the Run procedure, on the line
after Export (report), but I get an error: "A generic error occurred in
GDI+." This error occurs on the PrintPage event handler, on the line: "Dim
PageImage as new metafile(..."

I am admin on this computer.

Does anybody know how to fix this?
Thanks
Bill

From: Patrice on
Seems the stream is not correct. Or you perhaps forgot to reset the position
to 0 ?

--
Patrice

"BillE" <belgie(a)datamti.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion
: eJGoLDTwKHA.3408(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

From: BillE on
Merci beaucoup