From: Bruce Martin on
Dear Zak:

You will need to do some reconstruction to handle this. I have a
self-created .ODT Template that should handle this well with some added
work.

Your message says sent May 8 at 3.33 PM, but what time zone are you in?

I am near Montreal Canada and in the Eastern Daylight time zone.

I am about to go out to the drugstore to get a prescription filled. But
will be back later.

If you can email me privately with your phone number, I can then explain
what this template does for you and attach a copy be return email.

Best regards,

Bruce Martin
brucemartin10(a)gmail.com

============================

From: "Zak McKracken" on
Am 08.05.2010, 21:48 Uhr, schrieb Bruce Martin <brucemartin10(a)gmail.com>:

> Dear Zak:
>
> You will need to do some reconstruction to handle this. I have a
> self-created .ODT Template that should handle this well with some added
> work.
>
> Your message says sent May 8 at 3.33 PM, but what time zone are you in?

I sent it at 21:33 CEST. (That's Central European Summer Time)
This also means I went to bed not long after posting the message ... so I
only read your answer today.

> If you can email me privately with your phone number, I can then explain
> what this template does for you and attach a copy be return email.

Wow, that's nice of you! Luckily it wasn't _that_ urgent.
Anyway, I'd be happy if you could sent me that .odt and some explanations.

Cheers,

Zak