From: SBAIG on
tHi.I am having trouble with choosing the pages and printing them.Basically
the question is '' print out page number 2 only out of 5 pages''?in one
worksheet the material is consisted of 1 worksheet of 1 workbook.If anybody
can help me.Thanks.
From: Eva on
Hi
File/Print/Print Range - Pages From 2 to 2 (type the numner 2 there)
Print what - active sheet
Click yes if helped
--
Greatly appreciated
Eva

From: Teethless mama on
In the printer setup select Page(s) From: 2 To: 2

"SBAIG" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having trouble with printing.I do not know how to print page number 2
> out of 5 pages in 1 worksheet of 1 workbook.Basically the question is ''print
> page number2 in the entire worksheet and the material is consisted of 5
> pages.''Please send me answer.Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: simple countif formula
Next: printing