From: dpb on
Richard Maine wrote:
> dpb <none(a)non.net> wrote:
>
>> That isn't a five-minute task by any means, granted. But, you've spent
>> six-months and have apparently nothing to show so another month or so
>> that might lead to some results afterwards wouldn't seem to bad an
>> investment.
>
> Unless the 6 months has all been spent attempting to do the kinds of
> spot fixes that so many of the questions seem to indicate, without much
> looking at the bigger picture, in which case another month of the same
> is likely to give the same results.

Oh, very much so I meant a month of actual overall design and analysis
and that sorta' thing; I've not doubt that an infinite supply of months
won't help at the way they're being expended at the moment, unfortunately.

From: rudra on
On May 27, 12:26 am, Louis Krupp <lkrupp_nos...(a)indra.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Have you made sure you're recompiling absolutely everything?
>
> Louis
Thanks Louis.
But I made everything from scratch again
From: Louis Krupp on
On 5/26/2010 9:59 PM, rudra wrote:
> On May 27, 12:26 am, Louis Krupp<lkrupp_nos...(a)indra.com.invalid>
> wrote:
>>
>> Have you made sure you're recompiling absolutely everything?
>>
>> Louis
> Thanks Louis.
> But I made everything from scratch again

And now it compiles and links and runs? No errors or warnings?

Well done!

Louis

From: rudra on
On May 27, 11:21 am, Louis Krupp <lkrupp_nos...(a)indra.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Well done!
>
> Louis
No such luck Louis....I thanked you for still standing for me.
I have just managed to get out of argument list mismatch. Still the
problem of synchronizing two subroutine persists
From: Louis Krupp on
On 5/27/2010 4:19 AM, rudra wrote:
> On May 27, 11:21 am, Louis Krupp<lkrupp_nos...(a)indra.com.invalid>
> wrote:
>>
>> Well done!
>>
>> Louis
> No such luck Louis....I thanked you for still standing for me.
> I have just managed to get out of argument list mismatch. Still the
> problem of synchronizing two subroutine persists

So the program compiles and links with no errors, but doesn't run correctly?

Louis