From: habie deen on
I am having a difficult time to set my laptop computer up. some thing about
the server. Please help.
Habie deen

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
From your post's headers: Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512

Check in here first: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

From: Michael Santovec on
I'm guessing you are trying to access your mail account using Outlook
Express.

If you include the full error message that you are getting, we'd have a
better chance of helping you.

Most likely the account settings are wrong. You need to contact your
mail service for the correct settings.

If you are trying to access your Yahoo account, see:
How to configure POP3 email client to send and receive Yahoo Mail
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-03.html
Errors Receiving Yahoo Mail via POP3 email client
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-10.html
Errors Sending Yahoo Mail via SMTP email client
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

From: lynn on
In fact ,I think the laptop computer is not practical than the desk computer
,so I buy a desk computer at last .So I think you should buy a desk computer
next time .Although is sometimes inconvinience for us ,but we will spend
less money.
"habie deen" <habiedeen(a)yahoo.com> д����Ϣ����:%23%23ToJiF1KHA.3412(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

From: tamer on

>I am having a difficult time to set my laptop computer up. some thing about
> the server. Please help.
> Habie deen

Pages: 1
Prev: eydet mobarak