From: hitesh on
hi all,
i am writing storport miniport driver.
i am using function DebugPrint to print the message.
i have enabled all messages but still it is not printing.
if i use "DebugView" software and select option "Enable Verbose Kernel
Output" in target machine then it is also printing on my host
machine's WinDbg.
does anybody have any idea what it is doing when we enable the option
"Enable Kernel Verbose" ?

or how to print the message in WinDbg without using "DebugView"?

thanks,
Hitesh
From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
Google for "Debug Print Filter"