From: UFO on
i can't ? so why is it there? i remember that a very long time ago it worked
just fine.
also, please answer to my main problem ...

From: UFO on
already tried this one.
this is problematic, since the installation size is huge, and i do not have
that amount of free space on drive C , which i've set its goal to be only for
OS's stuff and the rest for drive D . i tried choosing drive D for
installation since i have there plenty of space, but the installer still
wants a lot of space on drive C . i've requested a portable version somewhere
on Microsoft forums , and they wrote they will consider it , but it seems
that it didn't help, and not only that, i cannot even try out the new 2010
version.

about newsgroups, i never used such a thing and do not know of it. i know
that Outlook express has it. anyway, i don't know why can't i just use the
email for notifications. it works fine on many other forums...
From: mick on
> about newsgroups, i never used such a thing and do not know of it. i know
> that Outlook express has it. anyway, i don't know why can't i just use the
> email for notifications. it works fine on many other forums...

Many other forums arent web front-ends to Usenet groups though. As has been
said, these are newsgroups - it just happens that you are reading them
through
your browser rather than a proper newsreader.

mick

From: UFO on
i've found a solution : uninstall everything related to dot net and VC# (also
using the cleanup tool and the one that cleans dot net framework) , then
install VC# , and since it got errors, restart and run the installer again.
now, about the empty toolbox and properties, run "VCSExpress.exe
/ResetSkipPkgs" only once, and it will be fixed. i've found this solution on:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vssetup/thread/8db82810-bffd-4d07-8e50-029d2a26f7be/

Pages: 1
Prev: Aggregate unions
Next: Timers and Threads