From: Chris M Chris on
I needed to reinstall Vista, so, using the (.pst) export file wizard, I
backed-up a copy of my Outlook 2007 file.

I reinstalled vista and Office 2007 and the only content I can access in
Outlook are the Inbox and the sub folders. There are no contacts/calendar
detail - which I'm not too concerned at.

However, all the content from sent mail is missing - the folder is empty -
does a .pst backup not include the sent mail?

If the backup should include the sent mail, how do I access them? I've ran
the repair tool but it's made no difference?