From: chriske911 on
when I select a distribution group for assigning permissions on a
public folder I get an error:

"one or more users cannot be added to the folder access list. Non-local
users cannot be given the rights on this server."

I have already converted the distribution group to a universal security
group but to no avail

the exchange server is 2007 sp1

what can I do to get this working?

thnx

From: chriske911 on
chriske911 expressed precisely :
> when I select a distribution group for assigning permissions on a public
> folder I get an error:

> "one or more users cannot be added to the folder access list. Non-local users
> cannot be given the rights on this server."

> I have already converted the distribution group to a universal security group
> but to no avail

> the exchange server is 2007 sp1

> what can I do to get this working?

> thnx

is this question too difficult or too easy?
would another newsgroup be more appropiate?

thnx