From: robFM57 on
I am trying to use Outlook's tasks function to manage a small project that
involves 5 staff memebers. I want to assign tasks to group members and have
the task list available for viewing by the entire group. Seems simple and
basic enough, but when I create a public folder and try to create/assign a
task from that folder, the tasks always revert back to the personal task
folder. They do not appear in the public folder created for this project.
How do I create one folder that everyone in the group can share and access?

On a related topic, I am not able to put a shared public folder on the list
of "My Tasks" that appears in the left panel of Outlook. I can do this with
a public calendar, but not a task folder. Very Frustrating.

Thanks