From: Ron Adelman on
getting following error message when trying to run my setup file
....\py2exe\build_exe.py:16: DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
import sets
>Removing files in directory :./dist,keeping protedted files...

python 2.65 new install.

Any work arounds(Hacks)??

From: MRAB on
Ron Adelman wrote:
> getting following error message when trying to run my setup file
> ...\py2exe\build_exe.py:16: DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
> import sets
>> Removing files in directory :./dist,keeping protedted files...
>
> python 2.65 new install.
>
> Any work arounds(Hacks)??

It's not an error message, it's a warning. The 'sets' module has been
superseded because Python has a built-in 'set' class.