From: RB on
On "some" MSTechNet pages ( both with and without being signed in)
the pages do not have scroll ability nor do the page down or down arrows
work? Is anybody else having this happen ?
This particular one would not allow me to scroll down (but I have found others)
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc963223.aspx?ppud=4

From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
I tried the page that you linked to with with IE8 and FF 258, both let me
normally scroll up and down both on left side menu frame and the main page.
I tired with IE8 and FF
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

From: RB on
Hmmmm, well I tried it in firefox and the scroll worked.
Do you know how I can fix this in Iexplorer ?