From: J� Engel on
On Sat, 27 March 2010 11:46:12 -0600, Robert Hancock wrote:

> Hm, do you recall/have the details of what happened with the other card?

It lost interrupts. I had a testcase that should have received three
interrupts and only two were received by the driver. 100%
reproducable. Card used MSI-Interrupts (no MSI-X) and worked
reasonably well otherwise. But it is a prototype, so the card is just
as likely to be the cause as the motherboard.

> It's possible this is some general problem with that machine/motherboard
> and not actually an issue with what the driver is doing. What kind of
> board is that?

Possible, yes. But I wouldn't know how to prove it.
Asrock G31M-S with Intel E5200.

J�rn