From: seilen on
a virus got my computer after buying office 2003 on line. i have the product
key
how do i reinstall??
Thanks
--
steve eilen
From: Peter Foldes on
Contact Digital River or from who you purchased on line from

--
Peter

From: Gordon on

"seilen" <steveeilen30338(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> a virus got my computer after buying office 2003 on line. i have the
> product
> key
> how do i reinstall??
> Thanks
> --
> steve eilen

By using the same method you used when you installed it the first time -
double-clicking on the file you downloaded.
Oh, didn't you SAVE the file to a CD? Then do what Peter said...