From: iccsi on
I just wonder doed VBA support to read write to registry?
If yes, any command to do so?

Your information is great appreciated,
From: ruralguy via AccessMonster.com on
This link may get you started:
http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0015.htm

--
RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP WinXP Pro
Please post back to this forum so all may benefit.

From: iccsi on
On Apr 15, 1:16 pm, "ruralguy via AccessMonster.com" <u12102(a)uwe>
wrote:
> This link may get you started:http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0015.htm
>
> iccsi wrote:
> >I just wonder doed VBA support to read write to registry?
> >If yes, any command to do so?
>
> >Your information is great appreciated,
>
> --
> RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP WinXP Pro
> Please post back to this forum so all may benefit.

Thanks for the information,
Any information to write registry?

Thanks again,
From: ruralguy via AccessMonster.com on
I have not found any but you might try looking at VB sites.

From: Dirk Goldgar on
"iccsi" <inungh(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Any information to write registry?

The VBA GetSetting function and SaveSetting statement provide restricted
means of readong and writing to the registry. You are limited to a
particular registry subtree. I don't recall the details.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)

Pages: 1