From: Anonymous on
How do I read from an ini file on wince/pocketpc?

I cannot find the API GetPrivateProfileString() in the SDK (evt3.0)

From: yannankai on
you have to write your own class to read ini file
there are no standard function to read ini file on PPC

From: r_z_aret on
On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:36:58 +0100, "Anonymous" <ano(a)nomail.com> wrote:

>How do I read from an ini file on wince/pocketpc?
>
>I cannot find the API GetPrivateProfileString() in the SDK (evt3.0)

Check:
http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/CIni.asp
That site has a few other ini file classes.

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
Boston, MA 02116