From: Arek Czereszewski on
Hi,

I try to use recipient_bcc_maps for one user to copy emails to another.
In main.cf I have:

recipient_bcc_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/wakacje

In wakacje:
user1(a)wup-katowice.pl user2(a)wup-katowice.pl

But user2 always get 2 the same messages when user1 get only one.

I have Kaspersky AV for postfix
main.cf
content_filter = kav4lms_filter:127.0.0.1:10025

In master I have for kav:
#kav4lms-filter-begin
kav4lms_filter unix - - n - 10 smtp
-o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
127.0.0.1:10026 inet n - n - 10 smtpd
-o
receive_override_options=no_address_mappings,no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks
-o content_filter=
-o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
-o smtpd_client_restrictions=
-o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
-o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8,[::1]/128
-o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8,[::1]/128

#kav4lms-filter-end

All users and domains are virtual in pgsql.
Postfix: postfix-2.7.1,1
OS: FreeBSD 7.3
KAV: kav4lms-5.6_38

Any idea what can I do with this problem?

Kind regards
Arek

--
Arek Czereszewski
"UNIX allows me to work smarter, not harder."

From: Mihira Fernando on
On 06/29/2010 01:30 PM, Arek Czereszewski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to use recipient_bcc_maps for one user to copy emails to another.
> In main.cf I have:
>
> recipient_bcc_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/wakacje
>
> In wakacje:
> user1(a)wup-katowice.pl user2(a)wup-katowice.pl
>
> But user2 always get 2 the same messages when user1 get only one.
>
> I have Kaspersky AV for postfix
> main.cf
> content_filter = kav4lms_filter:127.0.0.1:10025
>
> In master I have for kav:
> #kav4lms-filter-begin
> kav4lms_filter unix - - n - 10 smtp
> -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
> 127.0.0.1:10026 inet n - n - 10
> smtpd
> -o
> receive_override_options=no_address_mappings,no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks
>
> -o content_filter=
> -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
> -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
> -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
> -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
> -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8,[::1]/128
> -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8,[::1]/128
>
> #kav4lms-filter-end
>
> All users and domains are virtual in pgsql.
> Postfix: postfix-2.7.1,1
> OS: FreeBSD 7.3
> KAV: kav4lms-5.6_38
>

> Any idea what can I do with this problem?
>
> Kind regards
> Arek

Isnt this the expected behaviour when the mail in question is sent to
both user1 and user2 ?
User1 - 1 copy - original copy to user1
User2 - 1 copy - original copy to user2
User2 - 1 copy - from the bcc map

Mihira.

From: Arek Czereszewski on
> Isnt this the expected behaviour when the mail in question is sent to
> both user1 and user2 ?
> User1 - 1 copy - original copy to user1
> User2 - 1 copy - original copy to user2
> User2 - 1 copy - from the bcc map

It should be:
user1 1 copy (original) and user2 1 copy from bcc
Now user2 get 2 the same messages.

It should be via bcc because user1 will go for long vacations
and their department waiting for important email.

Kind regards
Arek

--
Arek Czereszewski
arek (at) wup-katowice (dot) pl

From: mouss on
Arek Czereszewski a écrit :
>> Isnt this the expected behaviour when the mail in question is sent to
>> both user1 and user2 ?
>> User1 - 1 copy - original copy to user1
>> User2 - 1 copy - original copy to user2
>> User2 - 1 copy - from the bcc map
>>

> It should be:
> user1 1 copy (original) and user2 1 copy from bcc
> Now user2 get 2 the same messages.
>
> It should be via bcc because user1 will go for long vacations
> and their department waiting for important email.

please show logs of delivery. and test with "telnet" and show a transcript.

Pages: 1
Prev: Subdomain
Next: postfix virtual user problem