From: Tim Meddick on
By default, Windows rights access grants a "limited user" only to create / delete /
own files in their "My Documents" folder (and all folders within their profile's
folder) but does NOT grant "full access" to files and folders within the WINDOWS
folder (and sub-folders) but are given read-only / execute rights ONLY.

So, if the "user" you were talking about has a non-administrator-level account, then
you really need do nothing at all because the access is set that way by default
anyway....

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)