From: sheila on
When I try to use Outlook, I get this message. 0x8000ccc33 and Access tp
acount denied. Server responded Forbidden. Can someone Help me?
Thanks,
--
Sheila E
From: Peter Foldes on
0x8000ccc33 error has been posted many times here. See the conversation below
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general/browse_frm/thread/5aa7d2d5b76b171a
--
Peter