From: Scott on
Guys I want to make mspaint the default application for opening bmp files on
a machine basis, what reg key do i need to edit?

Thanks

From: John John - MVP on
Easier to do through Folder Options -> File Types.

John

From: Scott on
I have 80 computers to do on

From: John John - MVP on
In a .bat file:

assoc .bmp=bmpfile
ftype bmpfile=%systemroot%\system32\mspaint.exe %1

John

Scott wrote:
> I have 80 computers to do on
>

> "John John - MVP" <audetweld(a)nbnot.nb.ca> wrote in message
>> Easier to do through Folder Options -> File Types.
>>
>> John
>>
>> Scott wrote:
>>> Guys I want to make mspaint the default application for opening bmp files
>>> on a machine basis, what reg key do i need to edit?
>>>
>>> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: update fail
Next: Registry help needed