From: Patrick Chemla on
Le 23/05/2010 19:16, Ralf Hildebrandt a écrit :
>> I made some simple tests puting mails through a telnet to port 25 of
>> > the front server.
>> >
>> > It still lookup for MX for domains exampleN.com and delivers through
>> > an outside address.
>>
> How do you know that?

I just look at the maillog and I can find the IP address of the external
server where it tries to deliver.

Patrick

From: Ralf Hildebrandt on
* Patrick Chemla <patrick.chemla(a)perfaction.net>:
> Le 23/05/2010 19:16, Ralf Hildebrandt a écrit :
> >>I made some simple tests puting mails through a telnet to port 25 of
> >>delivers through
> >How do you know that?
> >
> I just look at the maillog and I can find the IP address of the
> external server where it tries to deliver.

Please share the maillog with us.
Like the welcome message of this list instructs you to.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin

From: Gian Carlo Stagni on
Il 23/05/2010 16:38, Patrick Chemla ha scritto:

> I am trying to send directly messages from the front smtpd to the back
> server without looking to MX from DNS.
>
> So, in the /etc/postfix/transport file, I put lines as follow:
>
> example1.com :[10.0.0.2]
> example2.com :[10.0.0.2]
> example3.com :[10.0.0.2]
> example4.com :[10.0.0.2]

> I have run postmap transport and postfix reload.

Obviously you have something like...

in your "main.cf", don't you?

gc :-)

From: Wietse Venema on
Gian Carlo Stagni:
> Il 23/05/2010 16:38, Patrick Chemla ha scritto:
>
> > I am trying to send directly messages from the front smtpd to the back
> > server without looking to MX from DNS.
> >
> > So, in the /etc/postfix/transport file, I put lines as follow:
> >
> > example1.com :[10.0.0.2]
> > example2.com :[10.0.0.2]
> > example3.com :[10.0.0.2]
> > example4.com :[10.0.0.2]
>
> > I have run postmap transport and postfix reload.
>
> Obviously you have something like...

> in your "main.cf", don't you?

To avoid wasting everyone's time, he should post actual configuration
as requested in the welcome message.

From: Patrick Chemla on
Le 23/05/2010 22:03, Wietse Venema a �crit :
> > Obviously you have something like...
> >
> > transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport
> >
> > in your "main.cf", don't you?

This was my problem.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks for help Gian Carlo